JOB ADVERT: Program Director (LICSW)
Employer: Community Caring Clinic, LLC, Roxbury, MA.
Community Caring Clinic is a new behavioral health clinic located in Boston, Massachusetts, which opened in July 2019 to serve disadvantaged and disenfranchised community members in Roxbury. Our mission is to provide an opportunity for underserved children, young people, families, and individuals to promote and strengthen their mental, spiritual, and physical health. We offer individual and group counseling, psychopharmacology, and in-home services in a variety of languages.
The Program Director will:
- Engage in individual and group psychotherapy with a caseload of children (5-18 yr) and adults (18+ yr), including psychosocial assessments, diagnosis, treatment planning, and case management
- Consult with doctors, therapists and medical professionals on CCC team, as needed
- Develop and administer social service programs for youth and families in the community
- Community outreach to providers and community partners in the Greater Boston area
- Supervise a team of case managers, LCSW social workers, MSW interns, and community health workers.
- This position reports directly to Clinic Director
- This is an up-to-40 hour position, benefits-eligible
- Master of Social Work required
- State of MA LICSW Licensure required
- 3-5 years of outpatient therapy experience required
- 3-5 years of experience with the immigrant and refugee community preferred
- Spanish proficiency preferred
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Competitive Salary. Excellent benefits.
Instructions to Apply
- Cover letter and current resume/cv required. Send to email@example.com
- Place LICSW Roxbury in the Subject Line.
We will only contact the final candidates for the position.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently to move objects. Some elements of the job are sedentary, but the employee will be required to stand for periods or move throughout the clinic.
It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.