Community Caring Clinic offers services that meet the cultural and linguistic needs of refugees and immigrants through a wraparound of service that meets the needs of our community.
We assist immigrants with:
- Application to replace your Alien Registration Card and other renewals
- If your Green Card is lost, damaged, or about to expire, contact us to help ensure your permanent residency status.
- Change of Address Notice
Complete fee waiver request if you meet the criteria.
Citizenship Application and Naturalization Process
- We conduct eligibility screening.
- We provide assistance with applications.
- We review all materials needed to apply for U.S. citizenship.
- We review Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions
- We provide citizenship preparation classes.
- We also provide legal referrals.
For more details regarding this service, please feel free to reach us.